Advertise in East West Players’ theatre performance programs to promote your business to Asian Pacific Islander and theatre communities!
As the nation’s premier Asian American theatre organization, East West Players produces artistic work and educational programs that foster dialogue exploring Asian Pacific Islander (API) experiences. Founded in 1965, at a time when APIs faced limited or no opportunities to see their experiences reflected outside of stereotypical and demeaning caricatures in the American landscape, East West Players not only ensures that API stories are told, but works to increase access, inclusion, and representation in the economy. East West Players is housed in an historical building in Little Tokyo and operates a 240-seat theater year-round.
- East West Players has produced 217 original plays and musicals.
- 75% of our audience members dine or shop in Little Tokyo before or after a show.
- East West Players engages approximately 30,000 individuals per year through its mainstage productions, programs, and youth outreach, primarily in greater Los Angeles and Southern California.
- EWP has supported artists who have received accolades such as Obie Awards, Tony Awards, Lucille Lortel Awards, the Whiting Award, Drama Desk Awards, the Guggenheim Award, Susan Smith Blackburn prizes, and more.
- East West Players is producing three Mainstage productions for Radiant, its 51st Anniversary Season 2016/2017, which focuses on stories by and featuring female artists.
- More than 15,000 people will come to see a performance at East West Players this season.East West Players has a track record of building community relationships with businesses such as KPCC, Rafu Shimpo, Miyako Hotel and more!
- East West Players’ audiences are 58% female, 54% Asian Pacific American, 31% Caucasian, and 66% have an annual household income over $60,000.
PROGRAM ADVERTISING RATES
DEADLINES (ad artwork and full payment)
– Preferred ad format is an electronic file as an Acrobat PDF or JPEG (300 DPI).
– For a full season, 50% payment is due by the first deadline. Final 50% payment is due in 90 days.
To inquire about or place an ad, please contact PR/Marketing Manager Patricia Tumang at (213) 625-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.