Information for Assassins Ticket Holders:
Right now, no action regarding your tickets to Assassins is needed. Once we have secured new dates for Assassins, we will contact you personally to reschedule with more information and properly apply your credit.
If you would like to use your tickets to offer your support, click or tap the button below to easily turn your order into a fully tax-deductible donation to EWP. Ticket donations are instrumental in allowing us as a non-profit to continue operations through these dramatic changes. As always, we thank you for your generosity.
The box office opens two hours prior to all showtimes for ticket sales. You can also buy tickets by mail by sending your name, address, telephone number, performance date, and payment to the East West Players Box Office address listed below. All tickets purchased via mail will be held at will call on the performance date unless the order is accompanied with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
David Henry Hwang Theater Box Office
120 N Judge John Aiso St., 4th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Patrons can also purchase tickets at the East West Players administrative office (located on the building’s fourth floor), Monday to Friday, 11AM to 5PM.
Payment Information All individual tickets may be purchased with cash, check (payable to East West Players), VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Ticket Policies All tickets are considered sold at the time of purchase, and once the sale is final, we do not offer refunds. All tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
Patrons Requiring Special Access East West Players’ David Henry Hwang Theatre is ADA compliant. If you require special seating or elevator assistance, please let the box office staff know at the time of ticket purchase. Assisted listening devices are also available at the box office on the day of the performance.
Get the best value with an 3-show subscription!
- Save up to 20% OFF general admission prices for the entire season
- Get the BEST SEATS in the house before tickets go on sale to the general public
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGE once per show when you need to change your performances dates (subject to availability and subject to ticket price differences)
- FREE TICKET REPLACEMENT for lost tickets, even when you arrive at the theater and discover you’ve left them at home
- The EWP ENCORE CARD entitles you to restaurant discounts in Little Tokyo
- Bring guests with $10 OFF additional single-ticket purchases
How to Subscribe
CLICK HERE to head to our subscription page, which lists all of our different types of subscriptions.
Three ways to place your order:
- BY PHONE | (213) 625-7000
Call our office between 10am-6pm, Monday – Friday to order by phone.
- BY MAIL
Mail your completed subscription form with check or credit card information to our Box Office:
East West Players Box Office
120 Judge John Aiso St., 4th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90012
For additional questions and/or concerns, contact Audience Services Manager Meredith Patt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 625-7000 x16.
As a benefit, all season subscribers receive the EWP Encore Card, which offers discounts at local restaurants, hotels, and shops in the surrounding Little Tokyo area.
- Groups of 10-24 Patrons 20% off each regular-priced ticket, $5-per-ticket service fee waived, pay only a $15 transaction fee for the entire order
- Groups of 25 or more Patrons 25% off off each regular-priced ticket, $5-per-ticket service fee waived, pay only a $15 transaction fee for the entire order
- Groups of 15 or more Students 40% off off each regular-priced ticket, $5-per-ticket service fee waived, pay only a $15 transaction fee for the entire order
Plus, receive 1 free ticket as a group leader (10 purchased tickets minimum to receive 1 free ticket).
In addition to prime seating locations for our shows, we offer customized and flexible reservation and payment options and Q & A sessions for large groups (based on availability). For more information about group discounts, contact Meredith Patt at email@example.com or call (213) 625-7000 x16. Have a very large group or special event? Consider a house buy-out and have the theater all to yourself!
East West Players is a great location for corporate events and fundraisers, employee/donor appreciation nights, executive retreats, and parties. With a house buy-out, book your own private performance at East West Players for a unique and memorable event. Bring your caterers and event planners, and let us entertain you!
A house buy-out includes:
- Exclusive use of theater, lobby, and courtyard
- Tickets discounts of more than 50%
- Photo opportunities with the actors (based on availability)
- Q & A session with the cast (based on availability)
Want to schedule a big event but avoid the hassle of planning? Let East West Players plan your event for you. For an additional fee, we can provide tables, chairs, linens, and food. For more information about house buy-outs and event planning, contact Audience Services Manager Meredith Patt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 625-7000 x16.
Student Tickets All patrons with a valid student I.D. (any age) or who are under 18 years old can qualify for special discounts:
- Regular performance tickets receive a $5 discount off of single-ticket prices
Senior Tickets All patrons age 60 and above can qualify for a special discount of $5 off single-ticket prices for regular performances.
Partnering Organizations We offer special discounts for membership in the following organizations at the time of ticket purchase:
- A Noise Within subscribers
- Actor’s Equity
- Go For Broke Educational Foundation
- Japanese American Cultural & Community Center (JACCC)
- Japanese American National Museum (JANM)
- L.A. Metro passholder, TAP card, or Destination Discount Card
- Theatre Communications Group (TCG)
- Writer’s Guild
Ticketing and CRM Technology provided by PatronManager